NIA Recruitment – www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng
National Intelligence Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. But before you get to the details on requirements, eligibility, how to apply and all of that, you may want to learn a bit about the NIA. Get that information below:
About The National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is one of the promises fulfilled by then President Ibrahim Babangida in June 1986 during his first national address in which he dissolved the National Security Organization (NSO) and restructured Nigeria’s security services into three separate entities under the Office of the Coordinator of National Security by issuing Decree Number 19.
The three separate entities created following the dissolution of the National Security Organization (NSO) were:
- State Security Service (SSS) – Responsible for domestic intelligence
- National Intelligence Agency (NIA) – Responsible for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations
- Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) – Responsible for military intelligence.
Hence, as stated above, theNational Intelligence Agency (NIA) is an organ of the Nigerian government which is mandated to oversee overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations in and outside the country.
It is the duty of the NIA to preserve Nigeria’s dignity,eminence, and pride by repossessing and also intercepting secret information that is capable of breaching the nation’s National Security and imperiling Nigeria’s National Interest.
To work with the NIA, you must be highly skilled, very discrete in your operations and highly intelligent.As a staff of the NIA, you are required to possess these qualities.
Nigerian NIA vs. Others Across The World
The NIA in Nigeria performs almost similar functions as the NIA in any other part of the world. In the United States, the NIA is called the CIA.
In the United Kingdom, it is called the Secret Intelligence Service (the SIS or MI6), in Canada, it’s called the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), in Australia, it’s called the Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS), while in Russia, it is called the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SluzhbaVneshneyRazvedki) (SVR)
Indians called their NIA the Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) while the Pakistanis call their NIA the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). In France, the NIA is named the French foreign intelligence service Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) while the state of Israel calls terms theirs Israel’s Mossad
National Intelligence Agency Recruitment and How to Apply for NIA Jobs
Yearly, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) recruits new intakes to to up vacant positions in the NIA in a bid to give competent and patriotic Nigerians the opportunity to serve their fatherland, contribute their quota to national intelligence services and get employed at the same time.
The requirement for this job is almost the same every year and that of this year are outlined below. As a candidate interested in and applying for the NIA recruitment, you must possessthese the necessary qualifications and meet the needed requirements.
Below is information on the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment, what it entails, what is required of you, eligibility, how to apply and where to apply.
Basic Academic Requirements For The National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
See the requirements for apply for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment below:
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
How to Apply for National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Application Form is processed online on the NIA website www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng. So, go there today to apply for NIA recruitment.
Note these (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Please, note that application for National Intelligence Recruitment (NIA) 2019 is free and is only done online.
- While applying for the job, please, avoid multiple applications and apply for only one job position as doing otherwise could disqualify you.
- Finally, do not pay money to anyone impersonating as National Intelligence Agency recruitment staff and/or with a claim of being capable of securing a position for you at the NIA.
General Requirements for the NIA recruitment
See the general requirements for applying for the National Intelligence Agency recruitment below:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Geographical mobility within and outside State of Residence
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
Recommended NIA Recruitment Success Tips
- Avoid registering for the job more than once, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- Ensure that you upload only scanned copied of your original credentials and not photocopies. The use of forge credentials for registering any job may forfeit your chances of appointments as they will stand against you when called for physical verification. Also, photocopies of documents may not be clear and could greatly endanger your chances of even being selected for the offer.
- Register early because you never can tell if the job is routed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Keep your personal registration details like username or password confidential and never disclose them to another third party. Remember that application for jobs is a competition. So, you should apply caution and wisdom in all your doings!
How to Get a Job in National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
NCRI Recruitment Portal – https://www.ncribadeggi.org.ng
Here in this guide, I shall be discussing briefly NCRI Recruitment 2018. Yes, vacancies exists in the National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) especially for graduate and non-graduates in Nigeria who are seriously looking for a job and will like to work with the NCRI. National Root Crops Research Institute
Application for National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) job is done online via the agency’s online job application/recruitment portal. This article is designed to intimate you on the relevant information like requirements, guidelines, qualifications, how to apply, and steps to succeed in this job application.
Kindly follow this guide to the end to get all the information that you need on National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) recruitment for 2019/2020
Popular Job Queries on NCRI recruitment.
Over time, we have received a lot of requests from our readers on whether the recruitment exercise into the National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) is ongoing or not. Some of the popular questions people keep asking us include:
- How Can I Apply for NCRI?
- When will NCRI Recruitment start?
- Is the NCRI Recruitment v`acancy 2018 Form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 NCRI form?
- This NCRI Recruitment Real for.
- NCRI Application Deadline.
- I need NCRI updates,
To this end, we have come up with a definitive guide on how to apply for NCRI Registration 2019, which will help you to fill a position in this agency.
About National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
National Root Crops Research Institute is an institute that is responsible for research on agriculture in Nigeria. It started on the 1st January on the year 1923 as an experimental farm that was setup at the Moor Plantation by the former body that was responsible for agricultural related matters called “Nigerian Department of Agriculture”. In the year 1955, the school of Agriculture was brought to existence in Nigeria.
It was first called Eastern Nigeria Agricultural Research and Training Station (ARTS) in the year 1956, which headquarters was located at Enugu. In the year 1972, the Agricultural Research and Training Station (ARTS) were totally recognized by the federal government and it became Federal Agricultural Research and Training Station (FARTS). The Federal Agricultural Research and Training Station were later renamed by the agricultural council of Nigeria to National Root Crops Research Institute in the year 1976.
The researches conducts by the institute includes vital things in agriculture such as genetic improvement of root and tuber that are very important to the country’s economy such as sugar beets, Turmeric, Hausa Potato, Cassava, Cocoyam, Yam, Rizga, Irish Potato, and Sweet Potato. The institute also do researches on vital things that will aid in the development of agriculture in the country, it also train agricultural workers. They offer National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas to people trained in the agricultural sector.
About NCRI Recruitment
The National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) Recruitment is out, that is why many people have been wondering how to register and get accepted. This recruitment will empower many individuals in terms of employment. However, many people have been misled on steps to apply and succeed in the ongoing recruitment.
This article will help you to have the knowledge of what will be required to get started and succeed.
General and Academic NCRI Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) expects Applicants to have HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any field of discipline from recognized institutions to be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) needs only Nigerian citizen by birth or nationalization.
- NECO/WAEC certificates are also accepted but it must not exceed two sittings (English should be included).
- Applicants older than 35 years will not be qualified.
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) require a health check certificate from you doctors reports on your state of health must be attached alongside,
- Applicants might be required to take an online qualifying examination
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) expects you to be presence an active at work station.
- Candidates is expected to have at least one of this; a voters card, driving license or international passport.
How To Apply For NCRI Recruitment
Having met the requirements that are required by the National Root Crops Research Institute, what you have to do next is to visit the agency’s website and register there. Here is the link to their website https://www.ncribadeggi.org.ng/. If you have any difficulty in registration, you can contact us to help; our workers are fully ready to provide the help that you need.
Steps To Succeed In NCRI Recruitment
To succeed in the recruitment aspect, there are some necessary precautions and steps that you have to follow. This section will walk you through the dos and don’ts of the National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI) recruitment. The following are the necessary steps to take if you want to succeed in the recruitment.
- You must use only original credentials, for example, using a forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- The email address you used should be your personal email address. Register a mail, you can choose between Gmail or yahoo mail; both accounts are absolutely free, simple and fast to operate
- Subscribe to theemail list of this website to get notified on changes or updates.
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, early registration is good
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another person, it should be confidential else you may lose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the recruitment.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Do not be misled with fake information. This is because it might be corrects as at the time they knew it. Such article might be an outdated article currently, just keep coming to our site to get the correct information.
How to Get a Job in National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)
NVRI Recruitment Portal – www.nvri.gov.ng
It could be recalled that the first panzootic of Rinderpest in West Africa which occurred between the years 1885 to1890, led to the deaths of more than 90% of the cattle population. It is also noted that the second panzootic nemesis occurred between 1913 and 1914, which resulted in a sudden decrease of cattle population, which was about 9.01million to 2.7 million. The scar left by this outbreaks led to the establishment of Veterinary services in the Southern and Western Africa by the colonial masters.
Related Post: How to Get a Job in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
In the Western Africa, the Veterinary Department was situated in Zaria under the West African protectorate; this took place in the year 1913. The aim of the Veterinary Department was to conduct census on live stocks, implement some disease control measures such as isolation and quarantine, and conduct disease surveys. This was carried out with the help of Native Authority Administration and the Village Heads. The Department, however, was moved as a Veterinary Laboratory In the year 1924 to a location called “Vom”; which is located on the “Bauchi Plateau”. Still in that 1924, the first anti-rinderpest serum was produced. That was to control the rinderpest future outbreaks.
The National Veterinary Research Institute can boast of well trained and experienced Scientists that are good in research from various fields of Veterinary Sciences, Applied Sciences, Animal Husbandry, and Medical Laboratory. They are mainly focusing on researches that will bring about development of new vaccines and alternatives that can be used in combating and controlling livestock and poultry diseases.
The National Veterinary Research Institute mandate as quoted states that “By virtue of the Agricultural Research Institute Decree 35 of 1975, the name Federal Department of Veterinary Research was changed to National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) and has its Mandate as follows:”
- To Train intermediate Manpower in Veterinary Laboratory Technology and Animal Health and Production Technology.
- To provide Surveillance and Diagnosis of animal diseases
- To provide Extension Services to poultry and livestock farmers
- To introduce Exotic Stock for improved egg, meat and milk production
- To Develop and Produce animal Vaccines, Sera and Biological to meet the National demand
- To conduct Research into all aspects of animal diseases, their Treatment and Control.
The mission statement of the National Veterinary Research Institute is “To be the foremost veterinary research institute in Africa, producing international quality vaccines and offering services for the identification, control, and eradication of economically important livestock diseases, through best practices, research excellence, and applying modern technology, with highly trained, experienced and motivated personnel”
About NVRI Recruitment
It is said by many that the recruitment form of National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) is around the corner, we have also notice how many people have been searching the internet to find tips on how to go about it. This recruitment, however, will empower many individuals in terms of employment.
Many people have been deceived or scammed when looking for steps to apply and succeed in the ongoing recruitment. The essence of this article is to help you to have the knowledge of the necessary requirements of the National Veterinary Research Institute to register and get accepted.
NVRI Recruitment Academic Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicants must have any of the results mentioned; B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND
- Certificates gotten from applicants must be genuine one and must come from a credible institution of learning in any field of discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) is required but it must not exceed two sittings. Must also have credits in at least of English Language and mathematics.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) are required but it must not exceed two sittings. You must also have 5 credits, that is in English Language, Mathematics and any other three subjects
- National Diploma (ND) & National Certificate of Education (NCE) applicants are also invited but must obtain such Diploma from a reputable institution, one accredited by the federal government of Nigeria.
General requirements for the NVRI Recruitment
- People applying for this job vacancy must be at least 18 years and should not be above 30 years.
- Eligible applicants are to upload their CV and Required Documents online.
- People seeking for this Job must maintain good grades in all their academic results
- Candidates applying for this job must be diligent, hardworking and obedience
How To Apply For NVRI Recruitment Application Guide
If you know that you have all the necessary documents that are required by the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI), we will advise you to visit the official website of the National Veterinary Research Institute and register there. You can follow this link to their website http://www.nvri.gov.ng/. If you are not comfortable doing the registration yourself, you can contact us to help; after all we are ready to provide the help that you need.
Some common related questions that people search on Google pertaining tohow to apply For NVRI Recruitment 2019/2020 are as follows:
- When is NVRI Recruiting for 2019?
- Has National Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment started for 2019?
- What is NVRI Recruitment Portal 2019?
- NVRI recruitment nairaland
- nvri.gov.ng/ recruitment
- How to apply for National Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment 2019?
- National Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Guide and Requirement?
- National Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Recruitment Deadline
- Is the NVRI Recruitment form out?
- When will NVRI Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the NVRI Recruitment form?
- NVRI Recruitment Vacancy 2019
- How can I apply for NVRI Recruitment?
How to Get a Job in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
NYSC Recruitment – https://www.nysc.gov.ng
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) was established on the 22nd May in the year 1973 by the Nigerian government to enable young graduates to help in developing and building the country. From the year 1993, all the Nigerian polytechnics and universities were required to take part in the program of National Youth Service Corps for one year; the one year of NYSC is called national service year. The National Youth Service Corps was established based on decree No. 24, which stated that the scheme was created “with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”.
The graduates that participate in the National Youth Service Scheme are usually posted to other states not their state. This is to enable the participant to relate with people from different backgrounds, ethnic groups, and to enable them to learn the culture of where they are being posted to. The NYSC also have a time they call “orientation period”; this is the time when the participant will spend about two to three weeks away from their families and friend in a camp that is controlled by the military. It is after the orientation period that they youth corps will be posted to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
At where the corps are posted to, they are expected to work as full time staffs at their Place of Primary Assignment, after spending eleven months at their Place of Primary Assignment, they are allowed a one month of vacation which they can used in visiting their friends, before their final passing out ceremony; this is where they would be issued certificates of completion.
About NYSC Recruitment
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is currently recruiting anyone who is interested in working with it into various fields which could be found on the NYSC recruitments websites. But then, you must be eligible or qualified to be able to partake in this exercise this year. Checkout the requirements and application guide below.
NYSC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- You need to have WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English obtained in one sitting. Five (5) credit at least and 3 other relevant subjects included.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate will be required
- Must have their NYSC Exemption Letter or Certificate
- Master’s degree (MSC) Science disciplines are also accepted
- For this INEC Recruitment you are expected to have a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC), Higher National Diploma (HND,), National Diploma (ND)and NCE. What will be considered is a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines
- Applicants must be Nigerians within the ages of 18 to 25 years
More requirement will be made known very soon, just be visiting this website to be updated
How To Apply For NYSC Recruitment Application Guide
Here is where to apply for the NYSC Recruitment . Register and field the necessary forms on the NYSC websites to be able to apply for the available vacant positions. Need more help on this let’s see your comments below.
How to Apply for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Recruitment
To apply for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Recruitment, you need to login to NYSC Job Recruitment Portal. This portal is designed to accept application from interested Nigerians. All you need do is visit the website.
After visiting the website, create an account and start the application submission process. Here is the official link of theNational Youth Service Corps (NYSC), www.nysc.gov.ng portal.
Related Searches about NYSC Recruitment and how to apply
- NYSC Recruitment 2019/2020
- NYSC jobs in Lagos
- NYSC Recruitment portal
- How to Apply for NYSC Recruitment
- How to Get a Job in National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
- How to Get a Job in National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI)
- How to Get a Job in National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- How to Get a Job in Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
- How to Get a Job in Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
Business Ideas3 months ago
How To Get Loans In Nigeria – With and Without Collateral
Entrepreneurship4 months ago
Top 5 Secrets to Become Financially Independent
Business Ideas4 months ago
9 Most Profitable Skills for Young Entrepreneurs
Business Ideas4 months ago
11 Ways To Build A Profitable Business In Nigeria
Business Ideas4 months ago
How to Boost Sales in Your Business
Business Ideas3 months ago
How to Establish a Cocoa Business in Nigeria and Anywhere Else
Career Tips4 months ago
7 Mindsets of Successful People Which You Must Cultivate
Entrepreneurship4 months ago
How to Develop a Proper Mindset For Business Growth